Thursday, September 23, 2010

Purse Makeover

I know it's officially fall and time to put away our white for a few months, but I couldn't pass up the opportunity to show you a cute little project I made for myself when the weather was still warm and I wanted to cheer myself up!
Want to give your purse a fresh new look without spending a penny? Check out this D.I.Y. It will take you 10 minutes!


Take your plain purse and go shopping with it in your jewelry stash! I know all you ladies have big ones- so this shouldn’t be too hard.

I found this cute beaded yellow necklace and a gold chain. I also found a beautiful Yellow flower pin that I knew would make the purse look perfect.

Then I went to my ribbon stash and picked out a matching piece of ribbon. Tie the ribbon on to the end, then every few inches tie the ribbon to the necklace. At the end of the necklace tie a pretty bow.

Then, open the necklaces and loop them on to each end of the purse strap and refasten them.

Add your pretty flower and you’re on the go! Isn’t it cute?

1 comment:

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.