Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tasty Tuesday: Hello Dollies

Crafty Girl here! Right now I'm trying to recuperate from all the holiday eating I did and I can't have one of my all time favorite sweet treats so I thought I'd at least share the recipe with you- in hopes that someone will take an extra bite in my honor!LOL Hope you enjoy!

Ingredients:
- nonstick spray
-1 stick of butter
-1 cup graham cracker crumbs
-1 cup shredded coconut  
-1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
-1 cup chocolate chips
-1 can condensed milk

Spray the bottom of your 13x9 glass cake pan. Melt the butter and evenly spread over the bottom of your pan. Then press the graham cracker crumbs into the butter to make a delicious crust. Then layer the items in order. Cook at 375 till golden brown- that may be about 15 minutes. Let them sit up a bit before you take them out and eat them with a nice cold cup of milk! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh this is what my Husbands Mom calls the Suicide Bar!! I LOVE it she made it for Thanksgiving many years ago and I have been addicted since, it is sooooo good!! Thanks for sharing the recipie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. Gosh. This looks amazing! Yup, pretty sure I'm going to make this this weekend lol.

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.