Friday, April 22, 2011

Easy Football Cake


I am not a cake designer.  Those amazing bakers on reality TV programs, who make cakes that look like the Mona Lisa are the pros.  I can spread frosting and put sprinkles on top.  As I was filtering through pictures recently, I found a picture of a cake that a friend baked a few years ago, for a Superbowl party.  I'm sharing it because it is simple, achievable, and even I could do it.  I realize this isn't an artistic breakthrough that must be admired.  Heck, anybody could pull this off.  That's the point.  The goal here is to give an easy idea to an overwhelmed mom, who has limited time.  If your son loves playing football at school and you want to bake a treat with a touch of personality, make a football field on top of your cake.  Even if you can't find the cute little plastic players and the goal posts, you'll still get an "A" for effort.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Even I can do this...I'm going to file it in my recipe link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. If possible, such as gain knowledge, would you mind updating your blog with additional information? It is very useful for me. ทีเด็ดบอลบอลรอง

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.