Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lamp Shade D.I.Y.

BEFORE
I have this very stylish friend Jay. We met once at a Christmas party and then we quickly became Facebook friends-- but sadly he lives in another city and I haven't had a chance to hang out with him since. Even so, we still chat on FB and I was surprised to see he's got a little crafty in him today. When he posted the easiest D.I.Y. project for his friends to see I told him I had to share it with you! Here's what he told me:

"I was going to throw that heinous shade away. Then I had the idea of messing with it... I went to Michael's looking for sequins to glue on it and i found this kid's sheets.. i have no idea what kids would do with it, but it was a sticker so i thought how much easier it would be to use that instead of gluing each sequin one by one hehe."

He measured it out and stuck it on to the shade! SOOOO Easy!!! I have to admit-- I want to do this for one of my shades!! Thank you Jay! I love your new lamp shade!

AFTER

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I love the shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool idea! I like the way it turned out, very glam :)

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a beautiful lamp designing model there are. So nice to see this, and like to see more in next updates.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.