Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Inspired Pom Pom Headband

I was inspired to create this little pom pom headband after visiting one of my favorite blogs.  This was my first attempt making pom poms and I was a little scared to cut them too small.  Now I feel a little more confident to give them a shorter hair cut the next time I try to make one! It turned out to be sooo easy.  I wondered what took me so long to try it! You may think of pom poms for winter hats but I love how they look on a cute headband too!

I learned how to make a pom pom through the You Tube instructional video below.  One note- I used my fingers instead of an envelope to wrap it. If you try this, I'd love to see a picture of your creation!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Can't wait to make some of these!

    ReplyDelete

Hearing from you makes us so happy! Please leave us a kind word.